Wednesday, January 14

Who's Thinking About Horse Shows?

Well, as I sit down to write another blog entry, I'm finding myself mesmerized by the falling snow outside my window. Those of you in southern states/countries likely haven't enjoyed this in a while (if ever ;-) but it's beautiful and I have stared at it for too long already.

So...back to work...here in the office, we are going through old emails and notes to prioritize our to-do list for the first release of HSW in 2009. We've got notes out to the national associations in the hopes that they will pass on any rule changes that might affect our show managers (if you know of any, feel free to post away). We are gathering information to add a few new breed modules to our list.

We expect our first release to be sometime in the next 3-5 weeks. Be ready for it by purchasing your Maintenance Contract now...with a credit card through our website at www.funnware.com or by sending a check to where it's currently snowing:
FunnWare Development
3292 Atlin Ave
Dublin, OH 43017


Cost is $150 to download all updates from our website or $200 to have us mail you them on CD's. Both options include $200 credit toward technical support for 2009.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey all!

I'm having issues with printing a report and having the right side information run off the page.

What the heck am I doing? I think I'm brain dead.

Terry Schroeder

Kathy said...

Terry - have I asked this question before? What kind of printer is it? Is the part of the page that isn't printing also not being viewed in the preview? See if you can bring the magnification of the preview so that you can see the entire report (even though you likely won't be able to read it all) and then print it and see if it makes a difference. I just read somewhere that some types of printers aren't pushing the whole image to the printer but only that which is displayed...if that's the case, I may be able to come up with a solution by using a different mechanism for printing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

I thought about some nice features, e.g. multi currency support or to make the owner history work better.

Another typical problem occurs with the international version and date formats. I'm only able to enter new fees, when I use a certain date format for windows ...

As well, the printer adjustment for A4 format does not really work - so I always miss some pixel because he tries to print out in US format, but A4 is some inches smaller

Anyway, it's a good SW, although I'm missing the new release badly - our first show starts in March 09.

Best Regards,
Christine

Anonymous said...

Hi Kathy,

I was just wondering if you would be sending an email out when the new updates are available. Any hope you'll be getting set up w/ PtHA soon?

Thanks
Tina
NEPtHA

Anonymous said...

Hi you all confident users of HWS! A quick question: With NRHA classes do you mark a score of 0 as 0 or DQ?

Anonymous said...

You can set up a scoring status of No Score and/or Zero Score in the Maintain Associations area and use that instead of putting in DQ or just a O.

Tere Kani said...

123.hp.com/setup 6978